There are two ways to participate in Congress: as a speaker or as an attendee. Below you can consult the registration steps for each of the modalities.
Registration information for speakers
- First of all, you must fill in the abstract form, which can be accessed by clicking here. The deadline for submitting abstracts begins on September 1 and ends on November 29 (the deadline has been extended from November 15 to November 29.).
- To register a panel proposal (minimum 4 speakers), the panel leader must complete the following form (here), indicating the name of the speakers, a general summary of the panel and the title of their papers. It is also necessary for each speaker to send his/her abstract proposal independently, as indicated in point 1.
- Once the proposal has been evaluated and if it is accepted, which will be communicated on January 24, 2023, the registration form and pre-registration fee* must be completed and sent by clicking here. The deadline for payment of the registration fee is March 24, 2023.
- AEEAO members fee (110€): the validity of the membership in the Association will be verified.
- Non-members of the AEEAO (150 €).
- Attendees without paper (45€).
Information for attendees
- If you only wish to attend as a attendee, you only need to complete and send the registration form and pre-registration payment* by clicking here. The deadline for payment of the registration fee is May 31, 2023.
* Transfer handling fees and international bank charges, if any, are to be paid by the participant, not by the AEEAO.